Publish with Jinfo
You have expertise: your work and your world
A hallmark of Jinfo articles is that they are based on real-world experience. Our contributors enjoy the opportunity to share their hard-won knowledge with their peers.
- Jinfo articles support the value of information in the enterprise and can be categorised by one or more of our Topic Categories.
- Our editorial processes help you state your ideas as clearly and cogently as possible. Publishing with Jinfo is a great way to reflect on your experience, further your career and build a portfolio of published work.
- Contributors are paid for their work.
Head of Content
If you have an idea for an article you would like to contribute, or insights from an industry conference, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contribute My Favourite Tipples
My Favourite Tipples offer your peers insight into how you work. Share your favourite websites, resources and Jinfo articles with our global audience through My Favourite Tipples.
- Choose four websites or other online resources, each with a sentence or two which explains their value to you and why you recommend them
- Choose one Jinfo Subscription article and explain why it's of particular interest or value to you and your work. If you don't yet have access to a Jinfo Subscription, we'll make it available to you for 2 weeks while you're writing
- My Favourite Tipples appear on the Jinfo Blog as well as in the Jinfo Newsletter, and provide an opportunity (through your byline) to build visibility for your company and expertise
- My Favourite Tipples are quick and easy to write, and should be no longer than 500 words.
Browse the Jinfo Blog to see the format for My Favourite Tipples, then send your My Favourite Tipples to me at email@example.com. Include a brief biography of 100 words maximum and photo for fastest response.