State of the industry, 2017 (In-Person)
16th March 2017
@ New York (Financial District)
Join your peers in a discussion about Jinfo's research-based perspectives on the key challenges of 2017 and get a preview of our research agenda for the year.
- The "data first" world and how to activate information expertise in response
- Shifting from transactional services to strategic relationships
- Improving end-user interactions with information
- Optimising the structure and visibility of information expertise in your organisation
- Changes in user expectations and demands, and how content + technology can evolve to meet them
...plus YOUR top concerns. Share your requests in the "comments" box of the registration form.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to work in-person with our director of research, Robin Neidorf, through facilitated discussion on practical responses to the critical challenges in our industry.
Community sessions are open to any organisation whose subscription includes them. When your registration is approved, you will receive details to join the meeting.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have access to Community sessions, please contact us.
- New York (Financial District): Thursday, 16th March at 13:30 - 15:30 EST
Attendance at this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription at the Community level and higher.
Please complete the form to register if:
- Your organisation has an eligible subscription;
- You are not sure if you have an eligible subscription.
We will review your request and confirm your status.
« All Community sessions