Tracking your organisation's journey to information literacy
28th June 2017
@ Online teleconference
[Research Focus: Developing an information-savvy workforce through strategic alignments]
"You can't manage what you can't measure." So said Peter Drucker. For information literacy, we are still a long way from being able to talk about standards or best practice for what measurement may look like. However, this doesn't mean that you can't embed key indicators within your projects to help you track your progress.
Being able to do this is essential for tweaking your roadmap, based on whether or not your efforts are helping you incrementally tip the scale towards improved information literacy.
This Jinfo Community session provides practical tips on:
- Typical indicators you can start to track
- How to construct your information literacy projects to improve their measurability
- How to use your indicators to improve current and future projects.
Community sessions are open to any organisation whose subscription includes them. When your registration is approved, you will receive details to join the teleconference.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have a Community level subscription, please contact us.
- Wednesday, 28th June 2017 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (BST) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Attendance at this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription at the Community level and higher.
Please complete the form to register if:
- Your organisation has an eligible subscription;
- You are not sure if you have an eligible subscription.
We will review your request and confirm your status.
« All Community sessions