Comparing news products - how do Factiva and Nexis measure up?
10th May 2017
@ Online teleconference
For over 10 years, Jinfo has investigated products and services in the news category that form the backbone of many organisations' alerting and current awareness resources.
Your thoughts on the market-leading products
Being able to compare the key subscription products in this field is rare.
This Community session provides a unique opportunity to discuss the two market leaders in this category - Factiva from Dow Jones and Nexis from LexisNexis - in terms of:
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT analysis conducted live by participants)
- How these products shape the marketplace by setting expectations of both information professionals and other end users
- Buyer "wish lists" for all suppliers of news products.
Your wish list for development
The market leaders have a deep influence over all products in a category. Discussing how these leaders serve the market and drive development sheds light on unmet needs and emerging disruption that affects us all.
Whether you use one of these products, both, or neither, this session will support your thinking and strategy with regard to the future of news provision.
Note: This session is open to both buyers and suppliers. However, we will ask suppliers to be in listen-only mode during the SWOT analyses.
Community sessions are open to any organisation whose subscription includes them. When your registration is approved, you will receive details to join the teleconference.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have a Community level subscription, please contact us.
- Wednesday, 10th May 2017 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (BST) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes. (NOTE: This event is now fully booked. If you would like to be added to the list for any cancellations, please complete the form below)
Attendance at this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription at the Community level and higher.
Please complete the form to register if:
- Your organisation has an eligible subscription;
- You are not sure if you have an eligible subscription.
We will review your request and confirm your status.
« All Community sessions