How well do content aggregation platforms meet your needs?
7th June 2017
@ Online teleconference
Over the last 10 years, we've seen curation technology in news evolve and mature to a point where content aggregation platforms are an important part of the overall value proposition.
NewsEdge, Newsdesk, InfoDesk, Vable, SinglePoint, Manzama and EditorEye are only a few of the many offerings that enable information teams to pull together disparate sources, search, produce newsletters and alerts, and provide reporting on the results.
Do they deliver on their promises?
Each platform offers unique strengths. But what are the "must have" sets of features information managers want? And how well do today's offerings deliver?
This Community session provides a unique opportunity to discuss:
- Strengths and Weaknesses of platforms in use
- Opportunities and Threats in the marketplace and tech space
- The confluence of technology, content and information expertise that supports value for current awareness services.
Help shape developments
As fast as technology develops, user demands and stakeholder expectations grow even faster. Technology platform providers and information managers can leverage each other's efforts to shape this corner of the industry for mutual benefit.
Whether you use any of these technology tools, are considering one, or have a different solution altogether, this session will shape your thinking and help you plan for the future of current awareness provision.
Note: This session is open to both buyers and suppliers. However, we will ask suppliers to be in listen-only mode during the SWOT analyses.
Community sessions are open to any organisation whose subscription includes them. When your registration is approved, you will receive details to join the teleconference.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have a Community level subscription, please contact us.
- Wednesday, 7th June 2017 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (BST) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes. (NOTE: This event is now fully booked. If you would like to be added to the list for any cancellations, please complete the form below)
Attendance at this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription at the Community level and higher.
Please complete the form to register if:
- Your organisation has an eligible subscription;
- You are not sure if you have an eligible subscription.
We will review your request and confirm your status.
« All Community sessions
About this Community session: