Product Review of RefME
Friday, 9th October 2015
Product review of RefME, the automated citation tool for researchers and students worldwide.
- Introduces the product and explains the value it offers its one million users, why use is growing so fast and why it's won and been nominated for a host of awards.
- Explains how RefME can be used to create citations, reference lists and biographies in any format.
- Gives practical guidance on set up and examples showing how to use the tool.
- Covers how RefME allows sharing and collaborating on resources, methods of adding information for both desktop and mobile device and how to synchronise between the two, as well as covering exporting and looking at new features just announced.
- Looks at the value of RefME's data analytics revenue model and the support offered to users through the RefME Institute. Other similar tools, EasyBib, Citethisforme, Citefast, Zotero and Mendeley are compared and the review also explores how RefME fits in with the more powerful EndNote and RefWorks.
Reviewed by Cindy Romaine
How to access this report:
Access to this item is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
If your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription then you can access this report in your MyJinfo account:
Sign in to MyJinfo »
If your organisation doesn't yet have a Jinfo Subscription, find out how it can help:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value
Learn more »
Not sure if you're organisation has a Jinfo Subscription? Other questions?
Use the Live Text Chat button (bottom-right of this page) for immediate assistance, or the contact us.
Purchase this PDF report by credit card for immediate online delivery:
Add To Cart
Or purchase using this order form:
« All Subscription Reports