Market landscape - ebook sources and portals for biopharma and life sciences
Friday, 7th July 2017
This report covers subscription sources for pharma and biotechnology ebooks and portals.
Pharma and biotechnology content: database platforms and content portals:
- EBSCO Pharmaceutical EBSCO Biotechnology Source from EBSCO
- Pharma + R&D Solutions from Elsevier
- Pharmaceutical and Biomedical from ProQuest
- Springer Nature for R&D - Pharma and Biotechnology from Springer Nature
- Health from Wolters Kluwer
Pharma and biotechnology content: ebook sources:
- AccessPharmacy from McGraw-Hill Medical
- CRCnetBASE from Taylor & Francis Group
We provide a brief description of each product and a link to the product page and company's homepage, an overview of the typical users, key features/value, pricing and Jinfo coverage.
Produced by Helen Josephine.
How to access this report:
Access to this item is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
If your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription then you can access this report in your MyJinfo account:
Sign in to MyJinfo »
If your organisation doesn't yet have a Jinfo Subscription, find out how it can help:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value
Learn more »
Not sure if you're organisation has a Jinfo Subscription? Other questions?
Use the Live Text Chat button (bottom-right of this page) for immediate assistance, or the contact us.
« All Subscription Reports