Assessing your organisation's information skills maturity
4th April 2017
[Research Focus: Developing an information-savvy workforce through strategic alignments]
We know that information skills are essential for today's knowledge workers, and yet they are rarely formally taught or coached by organisations. Nor do they tend to show up on workforce development plans.
An assessment of your organisation's maturity for information skills will enable you to:
- Address the risks information skills gaps present to the business
- Prioritise partnerships within the business (e.g. human resources, training, specific business units) to address skills gaps
- Create and implement a plan for improving the level of information skills across the organisation.
This Jinfo Webinar provides practical tips on:
- Identifying the key characteristics of a mature environment
- Selecting and applying tools for assessing skill levels in different parts of your business
- Analysing results and developing your next steps to improve information skills.
Webinars are open to licensed users on a Jinfo Subscription. Spaces are limited.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have a subscription, please contact us.
- Tuesday, 4th April 2017 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (BST) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Attendance at this Webinar is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
So that we may process your request as efficiently as possible, please follow the guidance here:
"Yes, we subscribe"
- Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this Webinar and provide a direct-registration link (recommended)
- Or complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check your Subscription and register you for this Webinar
"No, not yet"
- If you are considering purchasing a Jinfo Subscription and would like to request guest access to try out the service, please complete the Registration Enquiry form below.
Learn more and subscribe »
- Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription and contact you to confirm either way
If you have any problems using the form or would like to speak to someone direct, please contact us or use the 'Live Text-Chat' button at the bottom of this page.
« All Webinars