A look at the data for benchmarking your information service
8th August 2017
[Research Focus: Benchmark information roles - optimise your structure]
A challenging question in Jinfo's benchmarking work focused on, "What metrics do you review to determine the success of your service?"
Data is a key input for enabling decision-making, but it's notoriously difficult to develop and track meaningful measures in our field of practice.
In this webinar, we present the results of Jinfo's benchmarking for information services in a range of companies, looking at areas including:
- Vendor relations
- User interactions.
This Jinfo Webinar provides invaluable insights:
We'll discuss how you can use these datapoints and what else you can measure in your own environment, but also the limitations of quantitative measures.
Join this session to better understand how you can leverage our benchmarking research to make your case internally for resources, direction and new interactions with your users and stakeholders.
Webinars are open to licensed users on a Jinfo Subscription. Spaces are limited.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have a subscription, please contact us.
- Tuesday, 8th August 2017 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (BST) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Attendance at this Webinar is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
So that we may process your request as efficiently as possible, please follow the guidance here:
"Yes, we subscribe"
- Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this Webinar and provide a direct-registration link (recommended)
- Or complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check your Subscription and register you for this Webinar
"No, not yet"
- If you are considering purchasing a Jinfo Subscription and would like to request guest access to try out the service, please complete the Registration Enquiry form below.
Learn more and subscribe »
- Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription and contact you to confirm either way
If you have any problems using the form or would like to speak to someone direct, please contact us or use the 'Live Text-Chat' button at the bottom of this page.
« All Webinars