The Jinfo Web site is owned and operated by Jinfo Limited.
In this notice we aim to clarify your position on matters relating to:
- Copyright/Proprietary Rights
- Terms and conditions of use
- Statutory Information
We may change these notes at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to accept these terms.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss any of the issues raised here.
All materials on this site are the property of Jinfo Limited, unless otherwise specified. You must have our prior written permission to use Jinfo material, except under the following circumstances: the newsletter may be sent in its entirety to others; it may be printed in its entirety for non-commercial redistribution. None of the site's material may be used for commercial purposes without prior written permission.
Jinfo is a trademark of Jinfo Limited
Terms and conditions of use
By accessing this web site you and Jinfo agree that the statutes and laws of the UK will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website.
Privacy and Security
Jinfo takes the privacy of its users seriously. This statement explains our privacy and data-protection practices.
It is important for Jinfo to safeguard its users' privacy while providing certain services. Collecting some personal information is necessary if Jinfo is to satisfy the expectations and requirements of its users, eg, by communicating with them and providing an interactive service.
In addition to that given when you register, some information is automatically retrieved by your browser, if you choose to accept cookies. This is used only in aggregate form and no individual user is identified. This aggregated data allows Jinfo to analyse site traffic and manage its advertising activities, which finances the service.
Personal information you supply will not be disclosed outside of Jinfo Ltd. The e-mail address you provided allows us to send you such information as you have opted to receive. To change or remove your details, please follow the instructions on the Subscriptions Page at <http://web.jinfo.com/go/my/modify/> or simply email your instructions to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. For further information about privacy please address your communication to the Managing Director, Jinfo Limited.
Sections of the Jinfo site which request purchase information (such as credit card details) are secured with SSL and a thawte certificate. All information is therefore securely encrypted. For further information about security please contact the Managing Director, Jinfo Limited.
The services of this website and the information contained therein may not be used for spamming, nor for commercial activities. It may not be used for illegal activities or activities deemed by the owners to be inappropriate.
All of the information on this site is provided without warranty of any kind, whether they be the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or any other.
Jinfo will not be liable to any party for any kind of damages, including lost revenues or lost profits, whether incurred by you or by a third party, which may result from the use of this site or any other site linked to this site, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
This site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information on this site and any products or services to which this site refers may be changed at any time without notice. Jinfo makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one. Such linked sites are not under our control, and Jinfo is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. Such links are provided as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply Jinfo's endorsement of the linked site.
You are responsible for the information you supply on the Bar (the Jinfo message board) and you understand that this information is public.
The cookies we use are:
- 'PHPSESSID' provides a unique 'session ID', which helps to provide continuity of functionality and features as you move around a Web site. This is called a 'session cookie'.
- 'remember_email' stores your email address if you login to a Web site. This is simply to make it more convenient for you if/when you return to the site, and wish to login - you won't need to enter your email address again. This is called a 'persistent cookie', but is only set when/if you log in.
- '_utma', '_utmb', '_utmc' and '_utmz' are 'analytical' cookies, that allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our sites when they're using them. This helps us to improve the way our Web sites work, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily. The service we use is Google Analytics, and these are therefore called 'third party cookies'.
- Jinfo Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
- Registered office: Delaport Coach House, Lamer Lane, Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire, AL4 8RQ.
- Registered number: 3754481.