Value-focused improvements to Jinfo Subscription
Friday, 6th April 2018
« Blog Item
Read about the significant investments and improvements Jinfo has made to the Subscription over the last year, from additional Community sessions to tripling the number of market landscapes, and working with leading organisations to feature thought-leaders in articles and in our events.
Over the last year, we've made valuable improvements to the Jinfo Subscription:
- More Community sessions: significant growth of Community sessions on offer - from 14 in 2017 to more than 30 in 2018
- Focus on roles: we now offer a monthly Community session to bring together professionals in the three roles we support: information strategy, content purchasing, optimising a team of researchers; these sessions include time for participant-driven questions, following a customer suggestion
- Access without attendance: can't make a Community session due to a diary clash? Slide decks and session notes (from January 2018) now available to access via MyJinfo
- Speedy registration: a new streamlined process for signing up for Community sessions
- Triple the number of market landscapes: we published three times the number in 2017 compared with 2016, providing top level information on products and services within a cluster or within a vendor; these save you valuable time on initial research
- Sought-after speakers: as part of our increased investment in webinars, we've secured important thought-leaders such as analyst Amy Affelt and Marc Vollenweider of Evalueserve
- Reviews aligned with needs: we improved our process for selecting and producing product reviews, to better reflect customer priorities
- Examples of innovation: more articles by your peers demonstrating how they apply their innovative thinking to creating the future; bylined or about leading organisations such as DLA Piper, UCB Pharma and EY
- Inbox convenience of key insights: updates in each of our three roles will now be delivered direct to the inboxes of customers, making it easier for you to find quickly the Content and Community resources most relevant to your needs.
It's always a thrill to look back and realise how our improvements build up to add value.
Now is a great time to explore all the benefits of a Jinfo Subscription.
Tell me how else we can deliver value to you.
« Blog Item
Item URL: https://web.jinfo.com/go/blog/74224
Printed: Wednesday, 27th May 2020
© 1997-2020 Jinfo Limited