Developing strategic alignments to nurture an information-savvy workforce
24th May 2017
@ Online teleconference
[Research Focus: Developing an information-savvy workforce through strategic alignments]
The gaps in information skills of knowledge workers present an increasing risk to organisations. The most effective way to address the problem is for information managers to nurture strategic alignments with allies, to embed information skill development in the culture and operations of the business.
Your partners in this process may include the IT department - where many information services have already cultivated good relationships - but will likely also include new areas such as learning & development, HR, R&D and other business units.
To focus your efforts on the most effective alignments, take time to prioritise based on your organisation's strengths and requirements.
This Community session provides practical tips on:
- Articulating the benefit each potential partner may bring to your aim of embedding improved information skills in the organisation
- Cultivating alignment with potential partners
- Creating measurable milestones in your efforts to align, and to influence information skills as a result.
Community sessions are open to any organisation whose subscription includes them. When your registration is approved, you will receive details to login to the teleconference.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have access to Community sessions, please contact us.
- Wednesday, 24th May 2017 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (BST) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Attendance at this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription at the Community level and higher.
Please complete the form to register if:
- Your organisation has an eligible subscription;
- You are not sure if you have an eligible subscription.
We will review your request and confirm your status.
« All Community sessions