Use of and limitations to benchmarking for your information services
16th August 2017
@ Online teleconference
[Research Focus: Benchmark information roles - optimise your structure]
Jinfo is regularly asked for benchmarking on various elements of information service delivery. Our Research Focus, "Benchmarking information services - optimise your structure" provides valuable benchmarks on services, staffing, customer and vendor relations and more.
But there are important limitations to benchmarks, which are critical to understand and communicate to stakeholders. Without a clear understanding of context, benchmarks can actually be misleading and even damaging.
This Jinfo Community session will review the results of Jinfo’s benchmarking project and discuss:
- What are the most important findings to support your internal discussions and developments
- What are the limitations of benchmarks and how to communicate them to stakeholders
- What additional datapoints and topics of study we can approach for future iterations of this project.
Community sessions are open to any organisation with the Community option on their subscription. When your registration is approved, you will receive details to join the teleconference.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have Community access on your subscription, please contact us.
- Wednesday, 16th August 2017 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (BST) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes
Attendance at this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription at the Community level and higher.
Please complete the form to register if:
- Your organisation has an eligible subscription;
- You are not sure if you have an eligible subscription.
We will review your request and confirm your status.
« All Community sessions