Product review of IBISWorld
Tuesday, 13th June 2017
IBISWorld is the biggest publisher of industry level information globally. Its industry research reports can be used to make better business decisions and it's used by those in banking, accounting, and insurance as well as academic, legal, sales and marketing. It is a powerful tool for anyone needing to learn more about a variety of industries and can decrease the amount of time and money spent on finding industry-specific research due to its granular level of reporting.
- Introduces the platform's key advantages
- Looks at IBISWorld's value and highlights the platform's broad collection of industry reports and how it sources the information
- Identifies the geographical markets covered including Australia, Canada and China
- Explores the platform's technology, particularly its user-friendly search and user interactions
- Looks at the outputs and the product administration
- Identifies competitors, including Euromonitor's Research Monitor and Passport, MarketLine's Advantage and EBSCO's Business Source Corporate Plus
- Outlines development plans
- Explains the pricing model
- Explores the help and training available.
Reviewed by Sophie Alexander
How to access this report:
Access to this item is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
If your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription then you can access this report in your MyJinfo account:
Sign in to MyJinfo »
If your organisation doesn't yet have a Jinfo Subscription, find out how it can help:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value
Learn more »
Not sure if you're organisation has a Jinfo Subscription? Other questions?
Use the Live Text Chat button (bottom-right of this page) for immediate assistance, or the contact us.
Purchase this PDF report by credit card for immediate online delivery:
Add To Cart
Or purchase using this order form:
« All Subscription Reports