Market landscape - systems for legal firms
Friday, 23rd June 2017
This report covers systems used by law firms and their information centres. We have grouped them into enterprise search tools, library management systems (LMS), collaborative solutions, document management systems and file management systems.
- Enterprise search tools: MuseGlobal, OpenText Federated Query Server, Decisiv Search, RAVN (products include Knowledge Graph, Connect Enterprise), Thomson Reuters Solcara
- Library management systems (LMS): KnowALL from Bailey Solutions; Sydney Enterprise, SirsiDynix Enterprise
- Collaborative solutions: Confluence, HighQ, IBM Collaboration Solutions, Jive-n, SharePoint, Yammer
- Document management systems: iManage
- File management systems: EOS.Web, HP Universal Search, ThreadKM.
We provide a brief description of each source, a link to the homepage, brief description, typical users, geographic scope, key features, value/use-case, pricing and links to Jinfo coverage.
James Mullan's article, "Choosing a KM, LMS or search tool for your law firm" is a useful complement to this market landscape.
Produced by Sophie Alexander.
How to access this report:
Access to this item is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
If your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription then you can access this report in your MyJinfo account:
Sign in to MyJinfo »
If your organisation doesn't yet have a Jinfo Subscription, find out how it can help:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value
Learn more »
Not sure if you're organisation has a Jinfo Subscription? Other questions?
Use the Live Text Chat button (bottom-right of this page) for immediate assistance, or the contact us.
« All Subscription Reports